Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We went to a new community today to have our language classes, which is always exciting. We took a combi there and as usual had to bargain for our price. A combi ride to Chacrasana should cost no more than 70 cents, but they charged us 1 sole. The other members of my group paid the full price, but I somehow managed to talk him into letting me pay only 50 cents. I was pretty proud.

I went for a run after training and my knee felt a lot better, which I was definitely happy about. I decided I would stop and stretch whenever I saw a potentially threatening stray dog (which was fairly often) and that tactic seemed to work to my advantage. After that a bunch of us did yoga in the training center yard, which was fun. A lot of people did yoga back at home, so they were able to lead us all in the session and it was nice to relax and work out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment